Kale's Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2015 4:41 pm  #1

How to create a secure password

The most acceptable format for a password is:
• 8 characters, containing
• At least one capital letter
• At least one lowercase letter
• At least one number, and
• (for optimum security) At least one special character / symbol

Best practice for creating a password is to come up with a word (or phrase) of 8-12 letters that means something to you and convert it to modified "Leet Speak."

(Leet Speak (originally "Elite Speak") is writing letters using numbers and symbols in a code, and was originally developed by geeks as a way to communicate in 'code.' There are multiple 'dialects' for Leet Speak, so you should determine which you can most easily remember and can create your own alphabet.)

Because passwords usually require letters, avoid using alternatives that do not make sense to you. Since some single letters can be converted into multiple characters (such as using ^^ for M), take this into consideration when determining the word/phrase to use. Click here for a "cheat sheet" to the Leet Speak alphabet. 

For example:
• If you're working on building your brand, perhaps you choose the word "Brand" and convert it to "8r@nd"
• Perhaps you need to focus on lead generation, so choose "Lead Gen" and convert it to "|3@d93n"
• In your personal life, you might be working on your gratitude, in which case "Grateful" could be converted to "Gr@73fu|"
• Also for your personal password, perhaps you just got a new puppy named "Harley." Your password could be "#@r|3y"

8/12/2019 5:26 pm  #2

Re: How to create a secure password

Hey there,

I saw in RPG the water-blocks. I want to create a big block like this but cant find the material. Only in Vakkey "Lake", but that is the underground of the water.

How to create?   

Thanks,
Florenzius

5/01/2022 8:17 am  #3

Mom, you're on your own again! That's why I don't have a boyfriend!
After breakfast, Oksana began to clear the table, and Igor went to his room, having spent some time in it, he decided to check what Ksyusha was doing.
Then Anna Petrovna looked kindly at me, stroked my shoulder, and said in the tone of a conspirator: “Consider these words of mine as admonition. Now that's it, go darling, I've got things to do, ”and again sat down at the table on her easy chair, and I left her office in a good mood, even slightly excited from Anna Petrovna’s unexpected instruction. Her instructions made me blush, this was immediately noticed by Anna Petrovna's pretty, but rather stupid secretary, Lenochka: “Oh, what's the matter with you, Darya Alekseevna? There is no face on you, ”she said in surprise. “Everything is fine, Lenochka,” I said briefly and went to my department. While I was walking down the corridor, my complexion took on a normal look so that my subordinate girls did not notice anything of the sort.
For you with faith! congratulations! Solemnly quiet voice said Sasha.
[url=love-girls24.com]here.[/url]. We constantly showered together, washing each other.
Okay. But I also have a condition. the pig-faced one answered with interest. I'll take it for 200 if you give me the Rabbit in addition. For 130.
I said that I would see to it that she got into her car. In response, I saw a smile and heard the phrase, thank you, you are my savior.
I came close to her and put my hands on her large breasts, probably the fifth size.

2/09/2023 6:19 am  #4

Hi Ma Friends,

I Just Want To Know The Way I Can Use To Create New Tournament Cuz I Try Cm12 And DbM12 But I Cnt Find Anything Lead To That ... So I Want Ur Help ...

And Thx For Ur Help In Advance ...

https://site-megadark.com XRUMER\cf_sites_1.txt",1,N][url=]рабочая ссылка на мега даркнет[/url]

Board footera